Xeronics Enables Life Science and Medical Device Manufacturers to Reduce Service Costs by 30% and Cut R&D Costs for Future Product Versions by 20%.
To improve system uptime and increase customer satisfaction by continuously monitoring usage, consumption, performance, and reliability of lab automation equipment in providing valuable business intelligence to manufacturers and their customers
Axeda® ServiceLink™ enables Xeronics to automate continuous remote data collection and consolidation in delivering more comprehensive and current information to medical and life science instrument manufacturers and end users.
• Realized 50% cost savings by using an on-demand remote service solution
• Enable manufacturers to reduce service costs by 30% through increased fault prediction and improving product reliability and to reduce R&D costs for future versions by 20% through increased knowledge about product usage
• Improve customer satisfaction by reducing downtime by 40% by collecting comprehensive information related to issues
• Eliminated customer security concerns around the collection of data on device performance and consumption
• Generated new business at leading pharmaceutical drug discovery labs