Most products rely on software to control hardware systems and to provide the user interface. Some products are made entirely of software. How do you keep software in the field up to date?
Axeda Connected Content, an Axeda Connected Machine Management application, automates the installation of software updates and security patches by enabling you to easily distribute packages of software instructions remotely to many devices.
More than just transferring files, Axeda Connected Content enables efficient, secure, reliable, and cost-effective mass distribution of software modules, such as updates and upgrades, patches, and documentation and help files—all delivered via patented Firewall-Friendly™ communications technology. It also allows the rapid retrieval of key files, such as log, data, and configuration files from deployed devices.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of software distribution and installation
- Offload error-prone software and file management burdens from customers
- Ensure that deployed products are at the latest revision level
- Supply the latest security patches to prevent breaches or data loss
- Remotely deliver new managed services and software features
- Track real-time status of software deployments
- Reduce support calls due to out-of-date software
- Reduce media costs by 30% - 50%
- Prevent security vulnerabilities
- Provide reliable installation of software upgrades
Axeda Connected Content:
Automating Software Distribution