According to ABI Research (M2M Software Platforms: Cloud Computing Takes a Central Role in the M2M Market), IoT application enablement platforms (AEPs) “enable quicker and less expensive application development as well as granular remote device management” for developers and solution providers as they consider the optimal approach for building and deploying their M2M solutions.
To get to market faster than their competition with a range of Machine-to-Macine (M2M) or Internet of Things (IoT) solutions ― mHealth, asset tracking, fleet management, tank monitoring, and more ― solution providers are increasingly foregoing internally built solutions in favor of adopting IoT application enablement platforms.
Specifically, the Axeda Machine Cloud Service provides solution providers with the critical features and functionality ― all delivered via the secure and scalable Axeda Cloud ― that forms the core capabilities of any M2M or IoT solution:
- Broad IoT Connectivity - Connect any product using any device over any communication channel for any application.
- Scalable and Secure Data Management - Manage, process, and store millions of daily transactions as well as users and device groups in an intuitive and completely secure environment.
- Fast Application Development - Powerful development tools and flexible APIs accelerate custom application development.
- Simplified Enterprise Systems Integration - Standards-based integration framework accelerates integration between the Axeda Platform and enterprise systems, including ERP, CRM, billing, and data warehouses.
Visit the Axeda Developer Connection to evaluate the core capabilities of the Axeda Machine Cloud Service and get started building IoT applications. Becoming an Axeda Solution Provider will provide you with a range of programmatic benefits and enable you to:
- Improve the time to value with out-of-the-box connectivity, apps, and features
- Reduce development costs by using application development capabilities
- Cut operational costs by relying on our proven cloud-based infrastructure
- Minimize risk with proven deployments and customer success
- Improve business processes by integrating M2M data with core enterprise systems