Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD), a global leader in providing integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services, is using Axeda software to enable its OpteView™ remote service initiative. OpteView was developed to help financial institutions achieve the highest-possible uptime across their ATM networks.
OpteView™ enables Diebold's Customer & Technology Support Center to remotely connect to customers' ATMs and retrieve diagnostic information.
Approximately 17 percent of total issues resolved remotely
Overall downtime for the OpteView product line reduced by 15 percent
Turnaround time for problem resolution reduced from an average of one to three hours to fewer than 30 minutes when remote corrective action is successful
Virtual “over-the-shoulder” support provided for additional issues
First organization to earn Worldwide Business Research’s Field Service Award for best service and support strategy
- Diebold Streamlines Alliance Credit Union's Services, Upgrades ATM Fleet
- Recorded Web Seminar: Live Panel of Remote Service Leaders - Cardinal Health, Diebold, and Philips
- Recorded Web Seminar: Diebold & Axeda - Uncovering the Secrets to Remote Service Customer Adoption
- Customer Video: Diebold Improves the Availability of ATMs with Axeda
- Case Study: Diebold and Axeda Resolve Issues and Reduce Downtime with OpteView
- Diebold OpteView Video
- Diebold Announces Remote Service for ATM Channel
- Diebold Uses Remote Diagnostics to Reduce the Need to Dispatch Service Techs and Improve First-Time Repair Resolution of Its ATMs Across North America
- Diebold New OpteView Remote Service Defines the Next Generation in Service Delivery
- OpteView Remote Service (PDF)
"Diebold made a tremendous investment in the Opteva product line and Agilis software platform with a vision to offer our customers an unrivaled ATM experience. When coupled with Opteva and Agilis, OpteView provides support for our customers with real-time insight into their networks. OpteView is integral to Diebold's long-term vision for supporting self-service products, and it positions the service industry for a shift to a pre-emptive service model."
-Chuck Ducey, Vice President of Global Development & Service, Diebold
"With OpteView, I can achieve world-class ATM availability by making the most out of a close relationship with a trusted vendor—Diebold."
-Chad Lynch, Services Manager, America First Credit Union